Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hey ChiCkiE!

Hey Chickie!!!!!  Oh I love yellow and gray.  My bedroom comforter when I was a teenager was this combo and I LOOOVED it.  SO....when I saw the challenge for Paper Smooches Sparks was this picture....I was tickled :-)  So is it grey or gray?  Humm, well I googled it, and turns out...

"Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed."

well, how bout that?
Check out my groovy chickie stamp and the other fun stuff over at Paper Smooches!  Oh yeah, back to the inspiration pic....here it is:
I immediately thought of this hot little chickie. 

hey gurrrrl, I love your false eyelashes....you are stunning!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the card! I too like that color combination. ;) I was actually wondering the difference between gray and grey earlier this week. Just too scatterbrained to actually sit down and figure it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I love love love her gold/glittered fake eyelashes! FUN! And thanks for the info on the color gray/grey! I always wondered about that! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete