Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Tim Holtz

One of the main reasons I wanted to get a Big Shot die cut machine is for this Tim Holtz die.  I LOVE this die....drooled over it and was one of my first purchases after I bought my machine.
The BIG SHOOOOOOOOT!
Oh I love my big shot machine.  It cuts fabric, paper,
and....what I used in this project....chipboard~
Oh So in LOVE with this DIE!

 
So, I very rarely repeat a design.  I have to really really love it to want to make more then one of a certain design in one sitting.  But with this die I did several.  I had fun with mixing it up by painting the chipboard, and using Tattered Angels glimmer mist.  oh yeah.  not gonna lie, it was so much fun~
 
 
 
So much fun!  Bird is the Word!
My little helper...."momma!  blogging and card making makes me sooooooo sleepy~"
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love what you created with that birdcage die - so sweet and beautiful!
    Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete