Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Nostalgia

I spent a few hours at my mom and dads last week looking through old photos, and I completely fell in love. Some were very tiny, so I brought them to Archivers today, and a wonderful woman enlarged them for me. The result makes my heart melt. These are a few pictures I had done today side by side with the original. The frame is one I picked up at junk bonanza because it reminded me of the tin ceilings at my parent's building they owned and had their business in. My grandma Ella, and the others are my dad. What an incredibly well spent $4.00 to print. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment