Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

6 years......

I am today a 6 year stg 3 breast cancer survivor. To say I am thankful is an understatement. Part if why I make cards is because so many people sent me cards in the mail during my treatment, and they meant more to me then anyone would expect. Now, I try to pass it on.......
Be well, be kind, and remember to put your worries in His hands.
And now......back to our regularly scheduled bLoG cRaFtiness ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I`m so happy you commented on my post...to have found your blog is a treat in so many ways! These are beautiful photos...the last is my favorite.

    I've never fought cancer personally so I really don't know what it's like to cope through THAT diagnosis. What a blessing to have beat it, and yet another blessing to feel compelled to share your talents with us all!

    My Mom though is a 10 year + survivor of cancer of the ureter/kidney. We almost lost her a few times during her fight. She went through countless transfusions, numerous surgeries and had so many things removed, she didn`t even feel human for awhile...

    Today, she`s a beautiful, strong, confident reminder to me that so much goodness can come from hard times...and that God is truly good. Blessings to you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete