Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Friday, September 21, 2012

JumPin in the LeaVes

Just a quick card post for the Retro Fresh challenge over at the Greeting Farm Splendid Stamping.
We are certainly jumping in the leaves here in MN! A dry end of summer has jacked up the fall colors like crazy! Lots of inspiration out my windows for this little dolly!
Burlap ribbon, leaves cut with my cricut, Copics, a little wooden greeting, and she's ready to go jump in the leaves!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pegs, I love your card! You've created fab movement and love the texture! Very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete