Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WiShes & LaCe


This little vintaged up dolly is sending you wishes! I am submitting her for the The Greeting Farm lace challenge. All I had was white lace, bOrInG! I pulled out my Mister Huey's color mists in 'pretty pink', and spRiTzed it up! It think it turned out über groovy! The white undertone gives it a vintagy feel, no? Also....I picked up these Tim Holtz cutser tootser idea-ology adage tickets. Glossy Accents on her cupcake cherry, Stickles 'frosted lace' on the frosting.....fRoStEd LACE for the lace challenge ;-). Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!  And.....souffle 3d black pen outlining her polka dots and bows.  Viola!
Well hello Mr. Huey!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the colorinh, this card is super cheery and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So colourful and cute! I really love the tiles spelling out 'WISH' too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blowing me away with your card!! great design...love the layered elements...and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girlies! You guys certainly made my day!

    ReplyDelete