Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Monday, September 10, 2012

You'rE a HOOT!

I just discovered the cutest stamp vendor, Paper Smooches! I ordered some this weekend, but couldn't resist to start playing with the free digis they offer in their bLoG!
He's all copic markered up and perched on a branch made of felt. I'm a huge fan of burlap too...so I try to mix it in.....it's kind of an unexpected texture. AnyHoosieDoosie, I'm submitting this little hoot for the SPARKS challenge at paper smooches! SmOoCh!
Check out his glassy eyes....I used a little gloss to shine 'em up!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! The owl is really cute and I love the mixture of textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! And very cute dog howling too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through paper smooches. I agree, a fabulous vendor. I've loved Kim's stuff since Cornish Farms.. anyways, I wanted to tell you that your cards is super cute and I look forward to seeing more!

    Cheers for now,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! The pic is so dark....it's hard to see thst it's on brown polka dot paper. Ohhhh welllls, it was fyn to make! My order of chubby chums should arrive today, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable and love the coloring of the owl image. I just recently found the Paper Smooches stamps too and fell absolutely in love. Which set did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of ChuBby Chums :-) http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Chubby_Chums_p/m2s-11-016.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove this! I love that owl! Super fun take on this sketch challenge:) THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The color scheme is perfect...and the layout is awesome

    ReplyDelete