Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CrIcUt

I started to realize a lot of my blog has been about stamping, copics, and things of that nature. I don't want to ignore my Cricut! Poor Baby! I made this little kitty kat kard using said fabulous Cricut die cut machine, and my Nifty Fifties cartridge. She looks a bit crabby, but very well coiffed. LOL! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I too am guilty of leaving my Cricut in the dust. Maybe I should get out the swiffer, dust it off and have a go. ;) Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete