Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SpArKs!

Playing along again with the Sparks Challenge over at the always awesome Paper Smooches Stamps! This weeks challenge is a designer sketch to follow.....
 
 
 
This is my CrEaTiOn bwaaahahahahahah :-)  ChUbBy ChUmS owl stamp, some groovy felt ball ribbon, and a new paper pack I picked up at Archivers for a screamin deal of .99!  It's not super high quality paper, but there is a color and pattern choice for each season.  Not cheap paper for my little owly friend tho!!!!  I use a high quality xpress blending cardstock for copics.  Still plugging away on my copics class!  That reminds me,,,,,I have homework!  bye!
 

5 comments:

  1. Heehee, love the little Pom poms! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh could those little pom poms be any cuter! Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the sweet pompom trim, fun papers, and adorable stamps! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, thanks girlies! I love playing with the sparks challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER SUPER cute! LOVE the pom poms!!! And that owl with her glittered eyelashes! FUN! FAB take on this sketch:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun this week!!! <3

    ReplyDelete