Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Monday, November 26, 2012

MoViE ChAlleNgE

Pretty In Pink, Isn't She, Pretty In Pink, Isn't She!?! Oh I love 80's Molly Ringwald movies. She's the inspiration for this card.......Pretty In Pink is probably my Fav. This is my submission for the Farm Fresh Friday Fav Movie Challenge from The Greeting Farm!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Love that pink hair!! I also must comment on your adorable blog header with the sweet little dog - that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete