Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Kitty smooch

Ahhhhhh, a little turkey time out to play with Paper Smooches Stamps!  This week's challenge is using Cool Shades.....
 
 
 
Everyone knows I'm a dog lover....and cats aren't realllllly my thing, but this sentiment is too stinkin clever to be ignored!  Here's my contribution to this weeks challenge:
 

It's maybe not PuRrFecT, but I love the color combo and that fat n sassy feline!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT take on those beautiful colors! LOVE your cat! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! LOVE that little kitty! Perfect match to the colors with those papers!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete