Welcome!



Welcome to my bLoG! Lots of random ramblings will happen here, mostly about crafting. I love stamping, die cuts, playing with copics, embellishments galore, ribbon, buttons, brads....on and on. I'm passionate about greeting cards. When was the last time you opened your mailbox and what was inside made you smile? Humm............
Well, lets play!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FriEnDs

I am lucky enough to have amazing friends......so blessed.  For this card I used one of my favorite stamps from Stamping Bella, some groovy craft paper, cut out some hearts with my CrICuT, used my fabulous CopiC Markers, glitter pen, and here she is.......  Just a silly post for the morning....now it's time for me to go n git my Christmas DeCorAtinG ONNNNNNN!  Have a great day FrIEndS!

No comments:

Post a Comment